When preparing for your guided fishing trip, please remember the following:
*Don't wait till the last minute to book your sleeping accomodations! Bookings at the best places are filled months in advance, especially on holiday weekends. If we can't accomodate you with a cabin rental, please check out the following website for local accomodations so you can get a good night sleep :D
* Buy your fishing license. Toledo Bend Lake sits on the border of Texas and Louisiana. You can hold either license and be fine to take a guided fishing trip on our boat. Links to those sites are on our Other Links page. You can buy one online and print a receipt. This acts as your license. A hard copy will be mailed to you. You can also choose to buy one locally if you are an out-of-stater. Just be sure to do so before the day of the fishing trip.
* Check local weather and dress appropriately. Summers can be stifling and winters down right freezing. Make sure you are prepared for sun, clouds, rain and wind.
* Bring your preferred SUN BLOCK any day of the year. We would hate for you to have a great experience only to regret it the next day because you look like a crawfish..
* Sometimes the water can be rough. If you suffer from motion sickness, bring Dramamine or other motion sickness medication.
* Bring snacks and drinks. We do not supply these items unless it is requested & at an additional fee.
* We use all types of reels but prefer spinning reels for crappie fishing. If you have a preference, please let us know prior to the trip.
* We try to be prepared for anything, if you have special needs please let us know and we will do our best to work with you!!!
* Please feel free to contact us via e-mail 24 hours a day 7 days a week with any questions or concerns about your upcoming guided fishing trip or cabin rental!!!
Thank you and Happy Fishing!!